Saturday 10 March 2018

100 Word Challenge (Week 6)

I turned on the television. It was the news, and the new american president was getting announced. The news reporter was going on and on about how the voting system worked. But after what felt like eternity, he said it… Donald Trump. I could almost hear the world’s surprised emotions. As I turned on my laptop to check the statistics, a peculiar thought came to me. Trump was president, but what if I was in charge? What if I got to have the immense amount of power? Then the battery of my laptop ran out and the screen went black.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder what the world be like if you were in charge?? Check your use of capital letters - do titles for people have capital letters? I like the way you have described, power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex- I bet a lot of people thought the same thing! I'm sure you would make an awesome world leader one day. Keep tracking the statistics and following the news! McBreezy Team100WC Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete